Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2009

cool sms


a friend is sweet when it is new... it is sweeter when it is true.... but you know that..... it is the sweetest when it is u..."

one day Love and friendship met. Love asked-when i already exist why are you here? friendship replied "to make faces smile when u leave the tears!!!" Friendship is the best thing in the world as there is no scope for tears if your friend is good.

When the time comes for you to give your heart to someone make sure that u select spmeone who will never break your heart coz broken hearts have no spare parts.

A Friend is Sweet when its NEW Its Sweeter when its TRUE But you know that its the sweetest when it is U.

A good Friend is like a computer he ENTERS in your life SAVE himself in your heart,FORMATS all your troubles and never DELETE you from his heart.

When Nights are long & Friends are few, I sit by my Window & think of u. a silent whisper a silent tear. with all my Heart i wish you were here.

Smile a while and while you smile, smile another smile and soon there will be miles and miles of smile just because you smiled, I wish your day is full of SMILE

I've seen angels in the sky, I've seen snow fall in July, I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do, But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

Think Big... Think Positive... Think Smart... Think Beautiful... Think Great... I know, that is too much for u, so here is a shortcut... JUST THINK ABOUT ME!

DON'T frown.You never know who is falling in love with your smile

If i cud reach up and hold a star 4 every time u made me smile the entire evening sky wud b in the palm of my hand.

Mountain can fly,river can dry you can forget me but never can i

If u are a chocolate you are the SWEETEST, If u are a teddy bear you are the most HUGGABLE, If u are a star you are the BRIGHTEST, and since you are my friend...U R THE BEST !!!

Good FRIENDS are hard to find, harder to leave,and impossible to forget.
COOL SMS MESSAGES, COOL SMS JOKES, COOL SMS COLLECTION, FREE SMS, SMS, SMS MESSAGES, SMS TEXT, SEND SMS, COOL SMS TEXT MESSAGES, FUNNY TEXT MESSAGES, NAUGHTY SMS, COOL SMS. GOOD NIGHT SMS, LOVE SMS, FRIENDSHIP SMS, CUTE SMS, SMS HI SMS, LOVELY SMS, COOL LOVELY SMS, COOL SMS JOKES, COOL SMALL QUOTES, COOL SMS TONES, COOL SMSES, COOL SMS SHAYARIS, COOL SMS IN HINDI, COOL SMS IN ENGLISH.
I smile at whom i like
I cry for whom i care
I share with whom i
loveI laugh with whom i enjoy,
I sms only to those whom i never want to loose
.Not every flower can represent love but roses did it.
Not every tree can stand thirst, but cactus did
it.Not every monkey can read SMS but hey you just did
!Enjoy your day, and dont forget to smile!.
well wisher is not
who meetsyou everyday&
talk to you everyday
.Well wisher is onewho may or may not meet you
but always think of you & your happines.
God made daylight n called it the SUN.
God made entertainment n called it FUN.
God made nightlight n called it the MOON.
God made U n called CARTOON.
Aap ka muskurana roz ho
Kabhi chehra kanwal
Tou kabhi rose ho100 pal khushi tou
1000 pal mauj hoBas aisa hi aap ka din Har roz ho
.Everything is incomplete without ME..
mory
Co..dy
Ti..
Ga.
.So..thing..
aningEven this ..ssage!
So dont forget ME.
Waqt” kehta hai mujhe “Ganwana” mat!“
Dil” kehta hai mjhe “Lagana” mat!“
Dost” kehta hai mujhe “Azmana” mat!
Or
“Hum” kehte hai humain “Bhulana”mat!
!Tags: COOL SMS MESSAGES, COOL SMS JOKES, COOL SMS COLLECTION, FREE SMS, SMS, SMS MESSAGES, SMS TEXT, SEND SMS, COOL SMS TEXT MESSAGES, FUNNY TEXT MESSAGES, NAUGHTY SMS, COOL SMS. GOOD NIGHT SMS, LOVE SMS, FRIENDSHIP SMS, CUTE SMS, SMS HI SMS, LOVELY SMS, COOL LOVELY SMS, COOL SMS JOKES, COOL SMALL QUOTES, COOL SMS TONES, COOL SMSES, COOL SMS SHAYARIS, COOL SMS IN HINDI, COOL SMS IN ENGLISH.
A girl is like a bird..The thing most pretty in this world..
The childhood of girls is their golden age.After that world keeps them into a beautiful cage..
This innocent creature looks like a fairy..Who loses her feathers aftr geting married..
She leads all her life in serving others..She also has a heart none bothers..
A dress of hapiness n pleasure she wears..But in every corner u find a girl sheding
tears..!
The sweetest souls
Who love,Cherish,Inspire&Protect the angelIn you are yourGuardian angel …
They are yourFriends & family

Marco Polo said:
“U can notchange urfuture….
but u can
change ur habits….andsurely ur habits willchangeur future”
GOD has given us?REAL EYES?
to
...?REALISE? the?REAL LIES?
...Think twice and act wise
There is always a reason 4 everythingA reason
2 liveA reason 2 dieA reason 2 cry,
But if u can?t find a reason to smileCan I be the reason 4 a while:)
I smile at whom I LIKE;
I cry 4 whom i CARE;
I share with whom I LOVE;i laugh with whom
i ENJOY;i send sms only 2 thosewhom i never want 2 lose
I decided to send you the cutestand sweetest gift of the world.But the postman shouted at me saying,Get out of the post box.
As precious as u r to me,
As precious no one can ever be,
I know friends r hard to choose,
But u r a friend I never want to lose

No comments:

Post a Comment